Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog post #10

     Troughout our lives we make mistakes and we receive advice before them; however, most of us decide to learn from our mistakes instead of listening. When I began my freshmen year I met my first love and I felt full and motivated. I shared all my feelings with he almost knew my whole existance, I got to say he did the same and we shared tons of beutiful moments together until one day that my soul fell down from the clouds and bereaved I went to my mothers arms and let my tears fall from my eyes. I explained everything I felt and how ours plans of love and marrige went all to nothing. I remember how she held my hands and said "no one is worth your tears, and him that is probably feeling proud and satisfied", these few words were strong and painful;however, I realized that it was all true and that afterall there was nothing I could do anymore. He saw me cry that day and when my mother told me that after I promized myself I was not going to let any man see me cry ever again, and until this day I admit that I still love him though I do not let him see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment