Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog post #6


 
Ever since i can remember my father and I do not have an amiable relationship. The problem with us is that we are very alike in attitude and we can never agree with each other. After a while por problems increased to yhe point where I would repong him horribly or I would talk back at him because most of the time he would say words that just hurted me or that i knew were not true. At first this bothered me a lot and I could not find a solution to my problem since all I would do was to tell the would how miserable I would feel until I decided to find help. I admit I went with a psychologist and I confesed my errors too and what he said was"Is not him the one that has to change is you, he's already an adult and has no more remedybut you still do" this words extremly helped me because since then I tookthe initiative to change and ever since then know instead of answering back I actually stay quiet and even my dad asked me to forgive him, know we are all much better and this experience tought me that you cannot blame the world for your problems but you can do something to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment