Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog post 16



I grew up being the only child or atleast until my mother decided to tell me the truth. I still remember It was on a rainy day and I was going through puberty when my mom said that I had a step-brother named raymundo frorm my dad's side. I was confused about the feeling since I was angry about the fact that they waited so long to tell because according to their ideology I was "too young to understand", on the other hand it was a plseant feeling since I never enjoyed being the only child. It was on a saturday when I went to Tijuana to visit my grandparents and I told my grandmother the joyful news and patientky she explaned me the whole story; he was 19 yearls old and he was in the military in Sonora, and she told me she still spoke to him. That night she called him and I spoke to him in a fearful tone since I was afraid of him denying me but it was quite the opposite. He was glag he had a sister also and we promised to see each other when he came back from Sonora and my fantasy came true, he came on a sring and it was strange how we loocked so much alike and we also shared many ideas. He left that day and promised tocome back. He came back on fall and we had an awsome time until he had to say goodbye but the difference was that he never came back. He was murdered on december 1st buried with my dreams and hope, I felt powerless;however, I received beutiful news, his girlfriend was pregnant of him! This had a big impact on me since life showed me that you can go from being the most content person on earth to the most miserable, but after the hurricane comes the rainbow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment